VIDEO: Why Cops are NOT the Problem in 60 Seconds!
FACT CHECK: Do black Americans commit more crimes?
FBI Crime Statistics
The TRUTH About the Black Lives Matter Movement
There were only 18 days in 2020 that the police didn’t kill somebody, according to police accountability data
USA TODAY Study – The Facts About Police; How Many Cops Are Good? How Many Are Bad?
VIDEO: Actual crime data PROVES the media is LYING about the Police!
VIDEO SHORT: Police are the problem?
- Blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
- Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US but makeup 13% of the population.
- Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
- The parity in black crime rates in the US & UK proves that there’s no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
- In 2020, the USA-TODAY did in an extensive study where they found that 99% of cops are good AND law-abiding.
- Blacks make up 25% of police shootings, whites, Asians, and Hispanics make up 75&
- There are 208 million working shifts by the police each year, yet in twenty-twenty, just 18 unarmed blacks were shot by the police.
- BTW, Not all police are white.
- A recent study by the university of Delaware criminal justice dept. found that some black communities are predisposed to what they called “violent subculture theory” meaning they have developed cultural values that are more tolerant of crime and violence.
- If we removed all police shootings, the black murder rate would be 99% with 93% of those coming at the hands of another black person.
- The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single-parent households.
- Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
- White privilege isn’t creating a system that unfairly arrests and prosecutes blacks, the black parents making bad life choices are creating situations that increase the likelihood of bad outcomes happening and are the ones responsible.
- White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.
- If you want to blame someone, blame the Democrat Party’s Jim Crow laws, FDR’s Redlining, LBJ’s war on poverty, and Biden’s 1994 Crime Bill.
- Anyone telling you that there’s a systemic targeting of blacks by police in America is lying to you.