Thursday, I joined the Brian Kilmeade Show on Fox News Radio and Fox Nation to talk about my current columns at OutKick.
Brian and I mentioned the next:
- Elon Musk making an attempt to purchase Twitter.
- If Musk is the final hope for free speech on-line.
- Big tech suppressing Hunter Biden’s laptop computer story and lab leak concept.
- How Jon Stewart went the approach of Stephen Colbert, not Bill Maher. Stewart now needs all white folks to show they’re not racist.
- College grads are not above blue-collar employees.
- Why truckers and welders are in-demand.
- My prediction on the future of CNN+.
- Without Rachel Maddow, MSNBC is CNN: indignant with nobody to complain to.
The dialog begins on the 01:36:20 mark:
Here’s my section on Dan Dakich’s present from yesterday. I’ll be on WMAL DC at 4 pm as we speak and BlazeTV with Steve Deace subsequent week.